We are looking for a scrum master for one or several of our
teams. To thrive in this role, we think that not only do you have a passion for cutting edge technology and software development, but also to take part in forming a brand- new development organization with the values, mindset and software development culture to become the most attractive workplace in Gothenburg.
We also see that you have a team mindset and an outgoing personality with the ability to guide and inspire others. We think you have a senior skillset although with a young and fresh view on technology and solutions. The team is located in Göteborg, Lindholmen.
• Helping software development teams apply our way of working
• Planning deliverables
• Helping teams monitor performance
• Resolving issues that hinder the teams’ work
• Maintain teams’ backlog
• Coordinate sprints retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
• Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new request
• Help teams implement changes effectively
• Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
• Support core-team with various tasks
• Several years’ experience as a scrum master
• Several years’ experience of software development
• You are passionate about agile concepts and team work.
• Experience with tools like JIRA and Confluence.